Новичок
Баллы
Ник
Tvorog
Гильдия
NonStop
Hello Forvard GM team,

Hope you all are well.

As we all know that during the current pandemic situation, everyone is having tough times. Just to distract oneself from this on-going problems in world, people decide to connect SwordsmanRU : Forvard Server to have some fun time and relax.
But due to regular misbehavior of few players in game, the present game atmosphere is ruined for majority of the server. Everytime I log on, I see them spamming chatbox with unnecessary insults towards other players (mainly women), insult towards other races and ethnicity.

When I checked the Forvard server rules and regulations, I found out that these actions are against the rules of server under : 2.01 and 2.05

I want to submit a complaint against the following players who have been violating game rules again and again with their foul comments and insults towards other players again and again, repeatedly.
The players in-game-name is :
>> CIavicuIa
>> Sengoku
>> Mikazuki ( Vampyriax,FireHeart )
>> Art

The mentioned players have repeatedly violated the Forvard Rules again and again. When requesting them to stop, they just continue on insulting more.
This behavior is causing a very toxic game environment and above all it is a direct disrespect to Server administration by not following the rules when asked to do so.
Moreover, they are frequently flooding chat box with offensive racist comments.

I believe Forvard is a server where people from all community are allowed to play and enjoy without any hate or insult.

I am attaching few screenshots which I captured on different occasions. These screenshots are few of the many insults and offensive comments they pass on everyone.

I hope GMs will take some action to prevent these scenarios from happening again in the future and provide a safe environment for everyone on the game server.

Many thanks.

Вложения

• 1.png
    1.png
    323.9 КБ · Просмотры: 28
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    8.7 КБ · Просмотры: 27
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    42.8 КБ · Просмотры: 21
  • insult.PNG
    insult.PNG
    91.3 КБ · Просмотры: 23
  • racism.PNG
    racism.PNG
    117.4 КБ · Просмотры: 23
  • racists.PNG
    racists.PNG
    60.4 КБ · Просмотры: 22
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    19 КБ · Просмотры: 23
  • ss.PNG
    ss.PNG
    260 КБ · Просмотры: 25
Последнее редактирование:

LowSkillOldMan

Новичок
Баллы
Ник
Ужульбятина
Щас бы жаловаться в этой игре с онлайном 1.5 калеки,где все друг друга оскорбляют с тех пор как игра зародилась